Sunday, March 14, 2010

Live and Learn . . .

I have been overwhelmed by the 400+ pictures I had of the kids 2 week visit. I had my first long block of time today and my strategy (since I was totally overwhelmed) was to post it in sections - save them and then post them to the blog in the order I wanted. I thought as long as I posted them all today I could upload them in any order I wanted.

Four - YES FOUR - blogging hours later I just discovered I was wrong. That stinks - big time - but not enough for me to delete and start over with my new found information. So if you want to read about our 2 week extravaganza it really goes like this:

The Airport
Reunion Week #1
Reunion Week #2 Birthday Celebrations
Reunion Week #2 Continues . . .

Live and learn - in the end it's all good to me - even out of sequence, or in reverse, whatever -
it was all wonderful.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Great post compilation mom! You had some really cute pictures I forgot about! Brings back all the memories of a great 2 weeks...miss you guys already and cannot wait until we are all together again! Love you! xoxo