Friday, January 04, 2008

Thanks everyone

I seriously laughed out loud at all the comments everyone put. Thanks for your help and advice... even though everyones was different. I agree with Robyne... when he comes out I'm sure we will know his name. I was thinking the other night how crazy it really is to try and name someone you have never met! How do people do it?? All 3 names are in the running still, and everyday I'm favoring a different one, although I do think it will end up one of those 3. Now I don't know what we were ever thinking considering Lincoln or Roman. He is so not a Lincoln or Roman. He is difinitely a B... I just don't know which one. Maybe if I name him Larry Bode Cloward, but call him Bode, someday in his sealing he will fake everyone out like Randy did. Yes, today that is my first choice. Larry Bode.
Just kidding. We love you Randy. White flip flops and all.

No comments: