Friday, January 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYE!

Top 10 reasons Faye deserves a happy birthday:

1. She has put up with me for 28 years, 3 months and 6 days without looking back.
2. She has given birth to five wonderful children.....she even helped me raise them.
3. She rarely plays the "cry" card during a disagreement with me.
4. She let me mortgage our first home to start a business.
5. There is no cook like Faye, she loves it when you love her food.
6. She's always serving and doing unto others....but never wants the credit.
7. She supports me, always has.
8. She is fiercely independent and strong, and that quality has rubbed off on our children (except Landon....we'll see)
9. She let me buy a Porsche and join a Country Club, even though she thinks fast cars and golf are stupid.
10. She loves me, what else could a guy want?

Happy birthday dear, I agree with all the kids.....you're the best.
I love you.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dad...I don't think there's any hope for Landon...
JK LANDON! You are the best and we love you!!
(oh yeah and Dad, one more thing.....fast cars and golf ARE stupid)

John said...

Tip-
I was going to let you and Randy drive the Porsche with the top down in the beautiful Ca. sun when you come here to run the stupid marathon....now you'll be lucky if I let you drive the stupid Mini.