Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quotes from Noah

I took the kids to the hospital on sunday to visit Paul who was on call all day and night. When we got there Noah said, "This is where doctor's work?" I said yes and he said, "And Daddy's?"

Noah was looking at all the blog pictures the other day and he kept laughing about Tiff and Randy's honeymoon pictures. He said, "Tiff and Randy are being funny." Then when he saw them in the helicopter with their headsets on he said, "Look mom, they're being pilots!"

I was getting Noah his breakfast the other day and I asked him what kind of cereal he wanted. He started talking in a deep voice and he said, "I'll have 1 Kix and 2 Life please." I started laughing and he did too and then he said, "Oh, I thought this was a dinner place!" He was trying to order some food!

Whenever Noah says or does something weird I ask him where he learned it. These days his answer is always, "From Grandma Hunt!" or "From Grandpa Hunt!" Guess he thinks you guys are weird too.

No comments: