Thursday, August 23, 2007

Me and Baby in the guest room??



So I have been begging John for a long time to let me buy a King size bed. Since I am only going to get fatter and less and less comfortable at night I thought it would totally be worth it. Now that we are starting to do some things for the nursery I figured out that John wasn't aware that the baby would be sleeping in our room, at least for the first few months. He made a comment the other day, probably half kidding, that I would sleep in the guest room next to the baby when he comes. I told him there was no way he was kicking me and the baby out! So today we happened to find this Pottery Barn King size bed at a discount furniture store. It is a $1200 bed that we got for $399. All the sudden John is all for the King size, being that I'm not moving down the hall. So this is our new bed... it just has some scratches on it. But we love it... its a nice platform bed that sits really low to the ground. Now we just need to save the money to buy a king size mattress. Hopfully that happens before the baby comes, or I might make John move down the hall.

No comments: