Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why I LOVED Provence!

I got to spend 9 incredible days in Provence, in the south of France. I came home with over 1500 photos and way too many good things to say about it all so I didn't know where to begin. So rather than bore you with a travel log I will just try to share some of the things that I LOVED!
Watch out - there is going to be a lot to love here . . .

THE COUNTRYSIDE . . .

We flew into Geneva so we drove south through the French Alps - the pictures don't begin to do it justice. It was incredible - dramatic mountains, we even drove by glaciers, and there were wild flowers everywhere. Simply breathtaking.






1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Every single picture is amazing, Mom! Looks like you guys had a great trip and got to see lots of stuff!! I must admit, I am pretty jealous! I am gonna have to tell Randy that a trip to the South of France is on my must-do list now ;)