Friday, June 24, 2011

French Food

I can't say enough about French food - quite by accident we ended up staying at a place where the Chef there was also teaching a cooking school to people from all over the globe. It was one of my favorite places for many reasons -

#1 Look at this place - it was gorgeous

this is the lane at the entrance to the Chateau -

from the front -

from the back of the chateau -

So of course we ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner here -

#2 Look at this food - I've never had anything like it before and probably never will again.



Of course there was all kinds of other incredible meals - the french have got this down!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow! I think the food alone is reason enough to make a trip out there!!! My mouth is watering just looking at these pictures!!! And that little chateau you guys stayed at looks so cool!!!!