Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Patissiere's

I have a sweet tooth and there is nothing like French
pastries and the abundant Patisserie's. They are
incredible!!!!!!!!!




Towards the end of the trip Jan said she has never seen anyone put down desserts like me . . .
and let me tell you I don't regret a single one of them. They are a little slice of heaven!

I also realized I have a special talent. Even though I have no sense of direction I have the ability to spot and find EVERY single Patissiere in our radius no matter where we are. If I actually lived there it could become a problem :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm pretty sure I inherited that talent from you...of spotting any store that sells sweets and desserts ;)

Josie said...

Wow, everything looks amazing! My fave pics were of the food plates...yum!! :) Glad you were able to go have some fun!