Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summertime?


I found these shirts in Chicago - I HAD to get the "Boston" shirt for Boston and of course the "Chicago" shirt was perfect for Madden -our little Chicago grandson.
We all think the cousins look more alike now that they have the same haircut.
Putting them on the stairs seemed to be my best bet for getting any pictures - they are both on the run all the time.
A hot day requires popsicles - (which requires stripping down to their diapers so we don't ruin their clothes)
Good call don't you think?

Hamming it up . . .
Grandpa was ready for a water fight -

Boston took on everyone.

Nothing like the simple pleasures of a summer afternoon.

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

I love all your pictures. It looks like you had fun with family and vacations all over the place! Landon looks like Tiffany to me, especially in the picture with Naomi cuddling up to him. Cute picture.