Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chicago is the best!!!

Here's the reason I went to Chicago:

Madden is now 15 months old now and needs to get to know his Grandma better - so I decided going to Chicago while Landon and John were on their HIgh Adventure trip would be the perfect time.


Madden is quite the Mama's boy - so it took a little while to get him to warm up to me.

It was fun just hanging out with Tiff, Randy and Madden - what a cutie!

We enjoyed Sunday together and went for a beautiful walk in their neighborhood that afternoon. I LOVED that it was warm (what the heck happened with our summer weather in Calif?) and they have the most beautiful neighborhoods - I love the architecture there.


Madden is so sweet and so much like Tiffany was at that age. I could just watch him all day -

but that is not what we ended up doing. Madden was so mellow - we could take him anywhere - and we crammed in all kinds of exploring together. Can't wait to tell you all about it - stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cute little family, cannot wait to hear the rest of what you did! I missed you!

Caroline Craven said...

Madden looks just like Tiffany. Why do all the babies look just like the one parent I know and not the other one??? It's the same with Bonnie's grandkids and Connie's grandkids - all I see is either Mattson or Lowder. Good gene pools I guess!