Friday, August 20, 2010

Family time with Tiff, Randy, and Madden

This fountain at Millennium Park is like nothing I've ever seen before. It's huge - and the images on the two matching towers keep changing.


On a hot day it was the perfect place to splash around a bit.

Madden loved it! He just goes in a straight line so if someone was in his path they had to move.
Every so often the water would spout out - the kids would all gather under it and scream. It was pretty entertaining just to people watch here.

But of course I thought this little guy was the cutest one there.
I can't thank Tiff and Randy enough for entertaining me for the week - I had a blast!

Of course this little guy was the main attraction.
He has changed so much since I last saw him in February. He has the cutest personality.

I'm in love!

No comments: