Monday, April 05, 2010

Adios Amigos!

We are off to sunny Mexico (at least I am really hoping it will be sunny). I am excited to get the Tanner Hunt tour of Mexico City and visit some of the families he grew close to on his mission.
Landon had a great time at General Conference with the Young Men in our Ward - I am hoping someone took some pictures so I can tell about his various activities with pictures to match - we will see. However - it will all have to wait until we return - I've got to get packing :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Have fun!! Take lots of pictures! Can't wait for the blog post when you return! :) xoxo

Bonnie said...

Have a great time, Faye! We have to get together when you come back..it has been too long!

Caroline Craven said...

Have fun in Mexico and travel safely. Tad bit jealous of you getting to warmer weather, as we got pounded with a snow storm last night and have about 5 inches of new now on the ground with more expected throughout the day. I thought spring was here!!!

Michele said...

wish we were coming! can't wait to hear all about it!