Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mexico Day 3

Thursday -

-

This is Tanner's favorite taco spot so he took us here for lunch to have this:

this -

and this -

and this -


Tanner shows us how it is done.
Landon loved it too.

Unfortunately for me after a visit with a Dr. that morning I was told to back off on the spicy Mexican food and while they ate the best tacos ever I only had this for lunch -

But thanks to meds from the Dr. I was feeling up to walking around the downtown and we visited a market.


There were some pretty things I would have liked to buy -

but mostly the markets were full of random stuff that I can do without -

but this T-shirt did make me laugh -

When we came back to the hotel as I walked into our room my neck had a major spasm and I had a pinched nerve - and it hurt like crazy. I knew it was bad - however finding a chiropractor in Mexico City didn't seem to promising. Anyway - who needs a Dr. AND a Chiropractor all in the same day???? And when you're on vacation!

My men were off to my rescue - Tanner went to get muscle relaxants somewhere, got ice and John kept ice-packing my neck, and Landon and the guys carried my bags for me the rest of the trip. They were extremely sweet - when I felt like I was ruining the trip. How I love them :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

those pictures from the market had me cracking up because I know how much you LOVE skulls and cross bones. I can't believe how much Mexico City reminds me of Guatemala.