Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Goodbyes too soon -

Tiffany, Randy, and Madden had to leave early Sunday afternoon to drive back Chicago and be back for school. We were with them for less than 48 hrs - much too short - but we were glad they made the drive out to be there. I know Summer and Tiff had a great time together during the week - and I'm so glad that they are as close as a 6 hr car drive (I wish I could say the same), but did I mention I am thankful for Southwest vouchers? I LOVE them - and have learned to master the art of accumulating voucher points. So much that we can return to Minnesota for Christmas!


This little cutie will be in Arizona for the holidays - so we are so glad we saw him this weekend and can't wait for Michele, John, Boston, and Naomi to join us for the next round of family fun. Since it's complicated for Paul to get much time away from the hospital and traveling with 3 - is Summer's worst nightmare - we are headed back for Christmas. Thanks Summer and Paul for always making us so welcome in your home. We've loved it!

No comments: