Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our 1st few days with Avery -

This is a classic picture of Alex with Avery - Alex is so excited about her baby sister - can you tell?
This is Avery when she is 1 day old - she came home from the hospital in this cute little outfit.
Here she is at 2 days old . . .
Thursday - when she was 3 days old was the first time I had her alone without her siblings to do a little photo shoot. (the kids were both at school this morning) so I made Avery pose for a lot of
pictures for me.








This is Avery letting Grandma know she is happy to oblige her photography obsession . .
This is Avery letting Grandma know enough is enough!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are SOOOOO cute mom!! I think she looks like Summer!! I love the pic of Alex holding her! And I love the pictures with the red and white! SO cute!!! :) Her little face is so precious and perfect!

Caroline Craven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline Craven said...

What a cute little girl. That pink thing she came home in looks so cozy and warm. She is way cute.

Bonnie said...

Very professional photos, Faye! Honestly they are beyond adorable. I am so happy for you all. I saw John last night...he looks fantastic. have a great time! Avery is so precious!

John said...

Nice pic's of my beautiful granddaughter dear....hope you are enjoying your stay. Landon misses his mommy but he's doing fine.

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

OH MY GOODNESS I just want to eat her all up. Faye gosh you are a fantastic photographer. Your talents know no bounds my dear. I am excited for you guys to have expanded your beautiful grandbabies by one. I love her name too. How so wonderful!!! Have fun & keep taking pics. :) Marianne