Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Big Announcement -

The Gunn family is thrilled to announce the arrival of -Avery Jane Gunn - born October 19th weighing 7 lbs 13 oz - she is absolutely beautiful.
Noah was excited and wanted to hold her over and over,
Alex squealed with delight and wanted to play with her.
Summer is looking great and doing well. She came home from the hospital today.
Here's everyone with their newest family member - Avery is a little sweetheart and is patiently dealing with everyone wanting to handle her. I got here when Avery was about 9 hours old -I thought that was doing pretty good considering how it took me two flights and an 1 1/2 hr shuttle ride. This Grandma feels pretty lucky to be here for all the excitement.

8 comments:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

She is beautiful!! I'm so happy for all of you. Enjoy every minute Faye.

Autumn said...

Yeah for new baby!! Happy for all of you!

Bonnie said...

Faye, I just got home from UT and saw Timme at the airport going to LA this time. We are all a bunch of jet setting grannies! Well, not Timme yet! Avery is adorable and what a cute name. Congrats to all. Enjoy the journey! 3 beautiful kids! Amazing how time flies!

D and C said...

She is beautiful. You have some beautiful grand babies. CONGRATS!!! Love you guys.

John said...

Very cute, like all my grandkids. Hope you are having a good time there dear. We miss you...

Caroline Craven said...

Time goes so fast. Seems like we were at Summer and Paul's wedding just a couple of years ago. Now they have three kids. Congrats to all of you. Avery looks like the Hunts (at least to me). Apparently, I need to be hanging out at the airport to see everyone! Have a pleasant trip.

Tiffany said...

She is SOOOOOO cute! Hurry and take more pics, mom! I'm so glad you made it there and could be there for all the excitement! I bet Noah and Alex are just loving every bit of it! :)

Monica said...

Congratulations!!