Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The rest of my Utah trip-

I had such a good time with Boston and Naomi - they are so much fun. With things being as busy as they were I didn't get as many photo ops as I wanted - but I just had to share a few more-
Boston playing peek a boo with me in his tube
She is just so cute I can't get enough of her
the kids just having fun
Had to try to get one photo of Naomi's cute "cheeks"
Aren't they adorable? Next stop - Summer's house. I'm just waiting for the call that the baby is on the way. Being a Grandma is so much fun!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Cute pics mom. I can't wait to see those kids at christmas.

One thing I can assure you...my kids will not be nearly as cooperative for pictures. Don't count on many photo ops here either : )

Michele said...

thank you for coming mom. boss misses you i think. remember how he called you "mom"?