Monday, August 10, 2009

Peyton's Wedding Weekend

This last weekend - Michele came into town for her cousin Peyton's wedding.

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was lots of fun. I am so glad Peyton gave these guys a reason to come out to California :)


because we got to enjoy visiting with them and playing with the grandchildren

Landon enjoyed having the kids here too

and we also enjoyed the chance to have my parents over to visit with everyone - (they were also the best babysitters while we were at the Temple). I think it's pretty wonderful that they can keep up with their great grandchildren - but my parents are always there for us - whatever the request is - they are awesome!

Great grandchildren seem a long ways off for me - but I am thoroughly enjoying being a Grandma -it's the little moments like a baby falling asleep in your arms that are just precious. Life is good!

2 comments:

Michele said...

it was awesome. thanks for making our trip so fun.. john and i have been hungry every since we got home.

Bonnie said...

Summer and weddings are just wonderful reasons to get together with the kids. Lots of Ex-Pats from Concord II have been here this summer. Sorry I missed seeing these little ones in person!

How nice to see photos of your parents, Faye! They look pretty happy about the babysitting Opp!