Sunday, August 09, 2009

Taking pictures of Boston -

I was so excited to have Boston in town - he is so adorable and I wanted to get some great photos of him . . .
weather - perfect
backyard - looking good
Boston - always on the move - OOOPS

So despite grand visions of beautiful childrens photography - mostly what I got was pictures like these . . .

Boston walking away from me . .




I got him to hold still for a couple of seconds . . .


He is adorable . . .


I will have to be content that I captured him in typical boy mode - playing with a stick,

looking for his ping pong ball,

and my personal favorite - sitting on the stairs with a smile on his face.

3 comments:

robyne said...

Faye, I love these photos of Boss & Naomi, you and Michele are so talented at photography, and the kids are so cute, they make perfect subjects! We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks!

Michele said...

i love the one of boston walking away from you tilting his head to the side. i see that so many times a day in real life, it is so funny to see it in a picture! thanks for capturing it! i love it!

Tiffany said...

boston is so cute :)