Sunday, August 09, 2009

Just a few things I LOVE about Naomi -


I love Naomi's expressive eyes - I especially love when she give me that ???? look . . so cute.

in our house we call this "the lip". All of or kids have done it when they are on the verge of crying - Naomi is carrying on the family tradition :)

I love the rolls on her legs - she is getting a little chunky after being so tiny for so long.

I love how Naomi loves to be held and talked to - and will happily go to anyone. We didn't have to wait for her to get used to us. She went to all of us immediately - and the only question was who gets to hold her now. (Landon loved snuggling with her and making her laugh).



And her little smile and giggle that goes with it is priceless.


Naomi is so lovable - don't you agree? (She was also a pretty good sport about Grandma having the camera pointed at her a lot). She's only been gone a few hours and I miss her already. Lucky for me I will see her in 2 weeks when we go out for her sealing/blessing day that we have all been waiting for and looking forward to. Can't wait :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Don't tell my kids but this may be the cutest little girl I have ever seen. Absolutely adorable. I ♥ the photos with Landon and John.

Tiffany said...

I was going to saw the same exact thing, Bonnie! :) I also love the two pics with Landon and with Dad...they are so sweet :)
And I still can't get over how skinny dad looks!! Cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! :)

Michele said...

that pic of her doing the lip is priceless, i haven't seen the lip in a few months. what did dad do to make her cry? ha ha.