Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did you know -

We've been listed on Sensibly Styled - a very cool site. You can see us here. Sensibly Styled finds all the modest clothing, from all the brands you love, and puts it all in one place. I'm flattered that they loved this dress -

A good time to remind everyone that all my dresses have been marked down 70% off. It makes it a great time to pick one out for yourself - while I still have some inventory left.
You can find our full collection here. Tell your friends and Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congrats! That is just great, Faye! I hope you sell them all!

Alysha said...

Faye! I Just love ALL the dresses!! I wore the black one to church on Sunday. Everyone loved it so I gave them your card. THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU and your DRESSES are amazing!

Tiffany said...

this is awesome, mom! congrats!

Caroline Craven said...

Congrats Faye! That must been fun to have all your hard work pay off with so much exposure. Good luck with you business.