Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mission Accomplished!


The main reason for going to Utah was to help Michele finish up the baby's nursery and get all the baby bedding sewn. We finished the bed skirt and the bumper pads and sheets, we even added a little pillow. Despite some problems when we were all done we had to agree it looked wonderful. Michele has put together a beautiful nursery and I have never seen any one so happy to be pregnant. (Sorry - I can't relate. For me it was always miserable and just a means to an end. But Michele is really enjoying it) It was so much fun to work on this project together.
Thanks to John for being so patient while this project and me monoploized all of Michele's time.
Also to my John and Landon - they were good sports about being bachelors last week. Landon reports that his Dad is good about taking him out for dinner but that on day 2 he couldn't find a clean spoon in the house. Guess I have to teach him some self reliance before I head off to Cleveland in a week :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the nursery, Sheli! And good job on the bedding, mom! It looks really good!! : ) Now I'm even MORE excited to have my own baby someday, so you can come out and help me make my nursery that cute! : )