Sunday, October 21, 2007

Celebrating our 28th Anniversary




John picked me up from the airport on Friday and whisked me off to San Francisco to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary. John continually out does himself - we stayed in a suite at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco. It was pretty amazing. Beautiful room, HD TV's , even a mini TV in the bathroom, pretty view, access to a special lounge with food 24/7, plus the company of the most romantic, best husband in the world who spoils me. It doesn't get any better than that - I am a very lucky! It was a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! I am impressed, Dad! It looks like you guys had an amazing weekend! When Dad told me thats where he was taking you, mom, I got off the phone and asked Randy if someday he would surprise me and take me to the Ritz Carlton for our anniversary...but he just laughed. : ) and then he said "maybe someday when we have money...like for our 50th anniversary!"

Summer said...

What a gorgeous room! I love how they give you chocolates too! Nice work dad! Happy Anniversary to both of you. And Happy Engagement Anniversary to me and Paul : )