Friday, October 26, 2007

Can't wait to see you Grandma!

Noah is on the countdown...4 more days till Grandma comes! He complains, "but mom, that will take forever!" And for several days now he has been telling me (multiple times a day) "mom, I'm going to have hot chocolate with Grandma." I guess you're usually here when it's cold outside : ) Both of the kids are VERY excited to go trick-or-treating with Grandma. I'm excited to take both of my kids trick-or-treating too, and I'm so glad you'll be here to enjoy it with me! And, of course, I can't wait to have my husband to myself for 4 whole days in warm, sunny Florida! We can't wait to see you!
And Dad, everytime we talk about Grandma coming Alex asks about her "bompa" (I'm serious)!

1 comment:

Faye said...

I'm excited too! Landon and John are jealous - I'm really looking forward to seeing you all in just a few days!