Sunday, March 13, 2011

This weekend -

I spent the weekend here -


and it was gorgeous. We went for a beautiful drive Friday afternoon around the Lake.


A wonderful quick get away up to Reno to see a girlfriend (and get away from the paint fumes and utter chaos in my house).

But we are making progress -

Here's a photo of my floorless kitchen by request :


I don't want to give anything away - how fun to have a big reveal sometime soon - in the meantime the living room looks like this -
the dining room table looks like this -
but my pantry looks like this -

clean, white, empty . . . I'm so excited. It almost seems a shame to junk it up by refilling it again so I am going to be careful about what comes back in and how its organized. It would be a dream come true (or a fantasy maybe) to have the perfectly organized pantry that looked orderly and even beautiful when you opened the doors. I'm working on it - even though my perfect version may be a little unrealistic. I'm going to give it my best shot.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

glad you were able to get away from the construction chaos for a bit! Can't wait for the big reveal when the project is finally finished!!!!! :)

Jennifer and Brad said...

I too am excited for the big reveal. When you said you were changing it I literally gasped I love(d) your kitchen. But, then, I know how exciting it is for change. Hope its finished soon!

Caroline Craven said...

I love the pristine look. Good luck keeping it that way. It seems an almost impossible job, but I think it can be done (just not in my home). Last night I dreamed that you and Timme were here visiting with me and it was such a fun, happy dream, except that in the dream my walls for some reason were filling up with water and looked like balloons and I was worried you two would notice them or touch them and then the house would collapse. It was a weird, funny dream. Hope all is on schedule with the remodel.