Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love my grandkids . . .


We spent the weekend in Utah so we could visit our grandkids - this is Naomi . . .

She is so cute and funny and at 2 yrs old talks as much as her 3 yr old brother. We took this kids to the park and played and had a wonderful day.

John was scoring some Grandpa points . . .

Naomi is fearless and will try everything the older kids are doing.

"King of the Hill"

We went swimming at the hotel pool the next day. Doesn't she look cute in her swimsuit?


It's so much fun being grandparents - next month I am off to see Summer's kids. The Grandma/Grandpa tour has begun :)

3 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

I love the little fat tummy pudge in the swimsuit and wish to heck it looked as cute on older women.

Bonnie said...

Caroline cracks me up, I agree! Darling kids and lucky Grandma! The summer promises to be a good one for those of us with grandies so far away. Yay!

Tiffany said...

Glad you guys had a great time! I can't believe how big Naomi looks in these pictures! I just saw her a few months ago and she looks even more grown-up now!