Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The romance continues . . .


I got these flowers delivered to me today. Big surprise! And seriously the biggest bouquet I've ever seen. They are gorgeous - the pictures don't do it justice at all.

5 white roses to represent our 5 children, 6 yellow roses to represent our 6 grandchildren.
31 roses in all to represent 31 years of marriage.

Life is good! Especially when you're married to an incredibly thoughtful, generous and romantic guy. It's a very Happy Anniversary :) Thanks John - I love you!

4 comments:

Josie said...

31 years! Congratulations!! (And nice job John...)

Tiffany said...

Wow, that is romantic...way to go, Dad!
Happy Anniversary to both of you guys! Love you! xoxo

Caroline Craven said...

Happy anniversary to you both. Those are beautiful flowers, but I'm sure the pictures aren't the same as seeing them in person. I'll call you tomorrow.

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Seriously... could I love that guy anymore.. he is so wonderful to you & you deserve it. Happy Day for sure! Love you both! CONGRATS!