Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Wonderful Week

I could take pictures of this little sweetheart all day - (and one day I did - thank goodness for digital). He is such a cutie.
He was probably relieved when I stopped and quit posing him in every possible position with anything that looked like a good prop around Tiffany's house. I made it up to Madden with lots of holding and cuddles. Really there is no better job than that of a Grandma - actually job doesn't seem like an appropriate word - it is more a privilege. Tiffany and Randy were very sweet to indulge me and share this special time with me. I loved every minute of it.

There is really nothing like a mother seeing her own daughter become a mother herself - very sentimental, emotional, sweet, incredible, beautiful . . . . It has been a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Michele said...

very cute mom. i have very similiar pictures of you holding boston in our glider. our kids are very lucky to have you for their grandma!

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much, Mom, for spending this past week with us...we miss you already! I don't know what we would have done without you! When I read your card after we got off the phone yesterday, it made me cry. I am so thankful to have such an amazing mother who takes the time to be here for those special moments and who has taught ME how to be a mother to my own little baby now...I just hope that someday I will mean to Madden what you mean to me ;) I love you, Mom! XOXO

Bonnie said...

Amen, Faye. It is the best thing ever to be a grandmother. both your blog and Lanette's brought tears to my eyes this morning! Your photos are rivaling Anne Geddes there!

Connie said...

Oh, Faye! I am so happy for you and yours! Another little darling added to the family. I'm so glad you got there on time and were able to be in on all the action. :) I agree with every word you said about watching your daughters become mothers. It really is the BEST. What a wonderful journey, huh? :)