Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sausalito Date

Saturday after we got some yard work and misc stuff done - Landon headed off to Waterworld with a friend and John had a "day date" planned. We headed to Sausalito for a late lunch - we found a delicious little place to eat at and wandered around Sausalito a little bit. It was a little windy and cool - but still a lot of fun. Those bags we are carrying . . . . we found a funny little store that had the most ridiculous random stuff in it. So we got our gag gifts for next years Christmas Party. I only hope by next December I can remember where I put them. Then we headed over to the Metreon and saw "Angels and Demons" which I thoroughly enjoyed. I was glad it had been so long since I read the book that the movie was still suspenseful. It was a super fun day - of course it would be hard to go wrong - I love the City and I love my date :)

4 comments:

Michele said...

im so jealous that you live somewhere where you can have fun day dates. we definitely are sick of park city. looks like you guys had fun, and i want to see that movie too. its been years since i read the book.

Bonnie said...

What a fun date. Jim and I love going over there on day dates and also overnighters. I think we will go there for our anniversary in June.

Yesterday was delightful, thank you for thinking of us!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun, Mom! I love Sausalito...haven't been there in forever. We are excited to see you and Dad and Landon in just a few more days... :)

robyne said...

Wow I am impressed....John planned it himself!