Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelle!

From the very beginning I've always loved your dimples,



that twinkle in your eye



and that beautiful smile of yours.




You've always been fun to be with - and a great traveling companion, whether you were 3 -with your non-stop funny questions ("Are there bones in your tongue? Then what's it made out of?" "I think it would be better if I switched heads with her." "Does Heavenly Father have a kitchen? Because everybody else has one.")





or 17 - you're always a joy to be with. Or 22 . . . .or 23 . . . .






I'm grateful I have you for a daughter, a friend, an example, a personal nurse, a business partner, and that special someone I can always share with and talk to about anything and everything - You're an amazing, talented, and truly incredible person. I love you! Hope your birthday is wonderful.







2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sweet post, Mom :) And cute pics! I forgot about that little dance group she was in with Jen where they worse those cute pink and black polka dot outfits! Happy Birthday Sheli!

Michele said...

thank you mom. that was very sweet. everything i know i learned from you! i had a wonderful birthday and this added to it. thank you for giving birth to me 23 years ago! youre a wonderful mom.