Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And I thought my house was child-proofed

I went thru the house before the grandkids got here and thought I had pretty much child-proofed it. Alex is constantly proving me wrong. She pulled a glue stick out of the desk drawer and used it a lipstick. When I walked in and saw her I said - "That's Yucky" She agreed and wiped her pasty lips on my pant leg. I didn't think this artificial arrangment on the hearth would be a problem - but ever since Alex decide to pick and eat the berries - we have put that up too.
Yesterday we went swimming at the March's. Michelle was so accomodating and after we were done with the pool invited us in for some lemonade. I was helping Noah with something and I turned around and Alex had decided to share her lemonade with their dog (and consequently with Michelle's rug). Like I said - never a dull moment.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL! Man, she never stops! She is hilarious! I can't let Randy read these posts about Alex...or he is never gonna wanna have kids! :) lol