Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy 27th Summer!

Wow, 27 years old - how time flies. I must admit that having Alex here a few weeks ago I had a lot of deja-vu moments - where I remembered how it was when Summer was 2. Here's some of the ways Alex and Summer are alike -

They will break into song at any time - you never know when - it's so cute.
They both love doing "the trick" They can both throw really big tantrums :)
- and they both know exactly what they want and how they want it
They both love to dance


They have endless amounts of energy - much of which they use to get into mischief.






They both say the funniest things - Summer is the reason I started the infamous kid quote book. It's so funny to get a glimpse into how a 2 year old thinks


Even if I did their hair cute - they both run around so much their hair always ends up looking wild


They both wake up happy - I used to know Summer was awake because I would here singing or humming coming from her crib


She's a good sister























Her smile will melt your heart and her kisses are priceless. There's nothing I'd rather do than cuddle with her


So Summer - if your daughter grows up to be anything like you (and she's following in your footsteps so far) you will be very happy, proud, and feel very blessed - just like I do. I love you! Happy Birthday - and thanks for all the happy memories.











2 comments:

Michele said...

good post mom. they are very similiar. too bad for summer.

Summer said...

seriously - I don't know what I'm more worried about - the fact that Alex is like me or that I'm like Alex! J/K. Thanks for the post mom. You are the greatest example to me and I love you. Thanks for all the friendship and support. I don't know what I'd do without you!