Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Wedding Day

It was 5 weeks ago today - and I'm finally catching my breath and trying to update the blog so here it goes:

Tanner & Josie's wedding day was perfect!!!! Everything was wonderful - Josie even got her outdoor photos after the forecast had predicted high winds and heavy rain all day. I was expecting the worst and then we got lucky. Don't they look beautiful together?!

The happy couple with their close friends and family -

At the wedding luncheon - all smiles . . .

The reception was a fabulous party - dancing, great food, a "very memorable" slide show, and a happy groom and beautiful bride. I don't think I ever stopped smiling.

Welcome to the family Josie! We're so excited for both of you.

1 comment:

robyne said...

It was a great weekend! Thanks for everything! Love you guys!!