Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Quick Trip to Utah

I did something totally spontaneous last week - I went off to Utah with less than a day's notice. (Thanks everyone for covering for me and making it possible) - I was so glad I went. I had a fantastic time.

Michele and John put us up at their home where we had the pleasure of being with Boston and Naomi all the time - so fun!

We love all the time we get to spend with them (even though it still isn't enough)
Naomi loves to be held, and played with.

She is definitely a cuddler - it is so sweet.
We had a blast with Boston . . .

He loved the ballon stuff I got him - although Michele may be sick of it about now.
Then to top it all off Summer and Paul had just flown into Utah to visit his family and we got to meet up with them for a wonderful breakfast - on Summer's Birthday! Perfect ending to a wonderful 3 days with the family. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

That is so great you live close enough to do a spur-of-the-moment trip to see Michelle. Too bad things didn't work out for John and Kent to get together - oh, wait a minute - they did, and played golf. Too bad we didn't get together for lunch or something. Maybe next time.

Tiffany said...

this post makes me feel hella left out. and randy and I are pissed you guys had brunch at little america without us ;)
jk, love and miss you guys! glad you had fun in Utah! :) xo