Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break - Landon style

Landon wanted to use his Spring Break to get out snowboarding again for the last time of the season. We headed to Reno - where we stayed at the Chatterly's and Landon, Tanner, and Seth went snowboarding at Mt. Rose Thursday.
Then on Friday Landon and I headed off for South Lake Tahoe - where Landon met up with Jeff Wadman to see what the Sierra slopes had to offer. (what a great Young Men's advisor!)
You can see by the pictures what a gorgeous day it was. I spent most of it here - on the deck, with no coat, watching the skiers and reading a good book (until I realized I was getting a sunburn). It was a nice relaxing day inside as well - Landon had fun and we headed home at the end of the day. There are certainly perks (for both me and Landon) for being the only child. Any guesses what John did Friday while we were in Tahoe? Yep - we all had fun!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun! Let's see....golf??

Jennifer and Brad said...

My husband works at Northstar and can get you guys free tickets whenever for winter or summer for down hill mountain biking. Just let me know by email (Jennifer.Dana@hotmail.com) and we can have them waiting for you at the Season Pass office.
I love all the pictures of the grandkid at their last visit. It looked like it was a blast.

Jennifer Meecham-Dana

robyne said...

what a boring life for John....he needs a little diversity don't you think? In his younger days he was more adventuresome, so I guess it is just his old age showing up!