Friday, February 13, 2009

Let me introduce you . . .

Let me introduce you to our new granddaughter - Naomi Grace.
She is a little miracle - to hear all about how she came to join Michele and John's family watch Michele's blog for more details. I arrived in Utah on Wednesday a few hours after she came home from the hospital and have been enjoying my Grandma time ever since. Life is wonderful!
She is so sweet and simply adorable . . . .
Michele and I have been having fun photographing her - you will be seeing a lot more of her.

She was born on Monday weighing in at 6 lbs 2 oz and she has captured all our hearts. She is such a blessing - we are all thrilled!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations, Faye and family!!! I'm so thrilled for you and can't wait to hear the whole story. What a blessing!!!!!

Monica said...

She is adorable!! Such a beautiful miracle.

Bonnie said...

Faye, this is such a miracle. I can hardly wait to talk with you about it. I had so many wonderful feelings about Chloe when Jen and Lowell got her. You love them just like the rest and maybe just a little bit extra because you realize the rescue factor is overwhelming.

Laura said...

She is beautiful! The miracle of adoption is incredible. Our family has also been blessed by it. So amazing. Just wait for the sealing... incredible. :)

Laura said...

P.S. You should check out Jamie Lee Curtis's book "Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born." It's a beautiful story that captures the love involved in an adoption. :)