Sunday, February 22, 2009

Highlights of my trip to Utah

Here's a few quick highlights of my last week's trip to Utah :

Getting to meet and get to know my new granddaughter Naomi -
Watching Boston walking everywhere - last month he was still crawling.

Seeing Boston having fun with the new toy I got him - (being a Grandma is so much fun!)

Getting suprised with flowers and chocolates from my son-in-law on Valentine's Day. Do Son -in-laws get any better than this? Sorry everyone - but I think I've got the best there is!

Making a cute name banner for Naomi's room and giving the nursery some girly touches.

Getting lots of time to hold this precious little girl that has stolen my heart!

I just couldn't get enough of her - or take enough pictures of her either. She's just too cute.


Maybe the biggest highlight of all was seeing Michele SO HAPPY! What more could a mother ask for. It is a very sweet and sentimental thing to witness your daughter being a wonderful mommy herself. Naomi is a very lucky little girl to have the family she has - of course we know it was all meant to be. Very sweet indeed.


3 comments:

CA Poppy said...

Congratulations Faye!Naomi is a sweet little girl-she has won all our hearts.

Bonnie said...

Faye, you have me tearing up just seeing these pictures. It so brings me back to getting Chloe. There is something so special about the rescue, the gift, the extra love you feel for them and the birth mom for being so unselfish. It is something I wish all our friends could experience.

Michele said...

this is sweet mom, we wish you could have just stayed! we are so glad you could be here to help welcome naomi to our family. she is so lucky to have a grandma so anxious to spoil her!