Sunday, April 06, 2008

In his own words...

1:40 AM Elder Fillerup and I making great use of the few hours of sleep we get every night.
1:41 AM Good times breaking rules and messin around the MTC
1:35 AM Busting my midnight back flip in silence.
1:35 AM Landing my backflip in silence.
1:30 AM Jumping over Elder Fillerup in our hallway.
We heard voices so in a matter of a few ninja seconds we stuff all 40 of the mattresses we used in this storage room we broke into that has probably 500 mattresses inside it. This was the last of them all.

3 comments:

John said...

I can relate, I don't know how those guys hang in for nine weeks and all the pressure on them. Thanks for sharing the pictures Sheli.

Tiffany said...

I love the way he describes "ninja seconds..." lol! definitely sounds like Tanner!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.