Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Boston /Michele Resemblance






One of the fun things about spending so much time with Boston the last few weeks is watching to see who he really looks like. He's changed so much, and sometimes he'd make a certain face or expression and he would totally look like his Daddy - especially his eyes. Then other times I would have a deja vu moment and I thought he looked exactly like Michele did when she was his age. I tried to find pictures to prove my point - see what you think. (Boston's are on the right and Michele's are on the left if it's not obvious)
Mostly what I realized looking through our old photos is what a lousy photographer I was at that point. Michele and Summer, thankfully, are doing a better job photographing their kids than I did at the beginning. Keep up the picture taking!

4 comments:

Michele said...

no wonder my baby is so freakin cute. he looks just like me!

John said...

Exactly, and you look just like me, this all makes sense now.

Tiffany said...

Wow! When Boston was first born I thought he looked more like John, but he really is looking more and more like Michele! And its a good thing...cuz John is so wierd-looking...

robyne said...

I don't care who he looks like, he is just so damn cute! But I bet Mom/Great Grandma would say "He looks sooo Spanish!" Have you taught him the language yet Shel?