Friday, September 14, 2007

Triplets + Spaghetti = DISASTER

So I spent the last 3 days with the babies while the rest of the family is on vacation. It has been exhausting and eye opening to be with them by myself for 24 hours a day! I told John I wasn't so sure I wanted twins anymore! They are so cute and funny but wow... what a handful! They just started eating dinner in their high chairs with real food and they LOVE it! This was so entertaining to watch them eat spaghetti and meatballs with their hands. Needless to say, we went straight to the shower after dinner. I got a work out running up and down the stairs to put one baby in the shower at a time. They seriously are the funniest babies... but my goodness, I think God knew what he was doing when he gave me one baby instead of 2!



No comments: