Friday, May 25, 2007

Arizona, California here we come!

Thanks to Grandma, Noah has a new swimsuit and matching swimshirt that he's really excited about and wants to wear everyday. He got so used to his grandmas sending him packages of clothes that when I got a package the other day, Noah looked inside and said, "Mommy why is it not clothes?"

So we went to the mall yesterday and got Alex a pretty swimsuit, sunhat, and sandals. She's so chubby and cute in it! Her new sandals are kind of chunky and it was pretty funny to see her walking around in them yesterday...it took her some getting used to.

I tried on my swimsuit the other day to make sure it still fit...I walked out to the living room, where Noah was playing, to look in the full-length mirror and Noah said, "Mommy, why are you wearing that?" I don't think that's a very good sign!

We're so excited for our upcoming vacation!

No comments: