Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disney World

John and I just got back from a fun packed trip that consisted of - 72 hours, 3 Disney World parks, 5 grandkids and their parents and lots and lots of fun!


Taking pictures was not a big priority on this fast paced trip. I did get this one of Michele's family in the Magic Kingdom.


And this one of Summer's family at Epcot.

My usual method of take several and one will be good of everyone didn't apply here - Noah hates to have his picture taken - especially when he's facing the sun and it's HOT. (Come to think of it who does?) He was a good sport but I had to laugh when I looked at how he was NOT liking it.

(check out the progression as I try to snap a better shot)

So this was the last "Kodak Moment" I requested and we just focused on having fun. No problem there - the trip was a blast. Lots of fun memories - I'm so glad we were there for those priceless moments of watching the kids on the rides, scream, giggle, or have their eyes get BIG . . . it was so much fun. Next best thing (maybe even better) to being a kid again :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Glad you all had such a great time :) can't wait to see more pics!