Monday, March 16, 2009

4 Fun Filled Days in Phoenix

I just got back from 4 fun filled days in Phoenix with Tiffany. Tiffany was on her spring break from Kindergarten and I had planned on going out to help her finish up her baby nursery. She was so excited about the project that she was pretty much done - so we weren't buried with any big projects - just a few finishing touches. It left a lot of time for shopping for baby clothes, just visiting and having fun. A very relaxing and fun week! I love hanging out with my daughters.
An added bonus - we got to meet up with Lynnette and Dave who were in Phoenix for the weekend. Lynnette's youngest little guy looks just like Lynnette did when she was little. I love that I've known Lynnette since she was a baby and I can't wait to see what Tiffany's little boy will look like - I'll be back in Arizona in May for the big event!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

We miss you already, Mom! It sure was fun having you out here to share my Spring Break with me! We can't wait for you to come out again in May and meet little Madden ;) Love you!

Michele said...

your still lookin good tif, and sounds like madden got spoiled for a few days. we all cant wait to meet him!

Bonnie said...

It looks so warm there and like so much fun! Welcome home!