Saturday, January 03, 2009

Family Get together

My brother Gary, that lives in Florida, flew in with his family on Christmas Day for a quick visit. We all got together at my Mom's house and had a traditional family dinner (which at my Mom's house is like a Thanksgiving feast!) Here's the whole bunch of us (minus one photographer) Here's all the Hunt's with my Mom and Dad -
Here's the Clowards -

Here's the Brimhalls -

Here's the Grahams -

and here's all the cousins together. Due to the fact that my kids are grown and gone and neither one of us make frequent across the country trips my 2 girls had never even seen Marc yet (Gary's youngest boy - age 8) Seems crazy! Of course my boys and Gary's boys have gotten together several times in the past 5 years, but still time flies by without seeing as much of each other as we would like. It was nice to have a chance to all be together again.

At this point I have taken every possible family combination picture and everyone had had enough - so we went on to more enjoyable activites - like eating dessert and hanging out and more visiting.

No comments: