Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My New Collection

Just a few of my new special occasion dresses -

Well, it has been a BIG project but I now have my new collection of special occasion dresses up on my website. I'm so excited! It has been a ton of work, with a lot of frustrations and set backs along the way - but in the end I love how the dresses have turned out. The fabrics are beautiful, the photo shoot went great (much thanks to all those who helped me that day!) and I'm anxious to show everyone what I have.
So go take a look - we're at www.alleanzabridal.com
For the Special Occasion dresses I basically started designing dresses that would be in my closet in a perfect world - unfortunately, since the world is not perfect, every time I would look for a dress it would be either too short, too low cut, sleeveless, or sheer somewhere that made it a no go for me. I complained A LOT - my husband thought I was just very picky - but you women know exactly what I'm talking about, right? So now, I have dresses in a variety of styles and colors, and fabrics that are modest AND flattering and pretty. Life is good.
I am REALLY counting on friends and family now to help me spread the word. I'm hoping I've filled a need that I believe has long existed out there. So tell someone to take a look. Even just clicking into my website will help me work my way up the internet search engines lists.
I'd love to hear feed back too - so tell me what you think. And thanks in advance for helping me spread the word!


5 comments:

Summer said...

OH MY GOSH MOM! They turned out so beautiful! I can't believe how many you have too! I'm really impressed. I'd like one of each of those in my closet too : ) I'll be spreading the word...

John said...

Way to go dear, I'm proud of you....all your hard work has paid off.

LeaCabrera said...

Faye,
I stumbled upon your blog via Deanna's.. congratulations on your wonderful line!
Glad to see you are well, hope you had a blessed holiday. Tell John I said hello!
xo..Lea Cabrera

Tiffany said...

They look GORGEOUS Mom! I will spread the word as well... :)

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.