Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friday Fun

Life seems to be busier than ever before - but I've decided to make sure that in spite of all the "stuff" there is to do I make time for people. The last 2 Fridays have been full of fun doing just that - This week John's sister, Robyne, and her 2 daughters were staying with us. Friday I took them all to my favorite little French Bistro in San Francisco for lunch and we shopped along Polk St (also one of my favorite neighborhoods in the City). We had a lot of fun - visiting, exploring, and I even got a little start on my Christmas shopping.
The weekend before I drove up to Tahoe on Friday with my book club group. We had a surprise little snow storm and we decided to stay in at Charlotte's cabin and enjoyed a night and the following day of just relaxing, eating, and most of all visiting with each other. What a wonderful group of friends. I had so much fun!!!!

Tahoe is gorgeous any time of year - we took a nice walk around the golf course


All 7 of us enjoying the first snow!
Life is GOOD!



4 comments:

Michele said...

looks like fun mom. im jealous of the shopping on polk and the weekend in tahoe. glad you are making time to have fun in the middle of your crazy life.

Summer said...

Looks like fun! I miss my book club. And I've still never been to that neighborhood in SF, maybe next time I'm in town.

P.S. You look great in these pics mom : )

John said...

I agree Summer....your mother is hot!

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun mom! Is that french bistro the same one where you are famous for buying out their entire stock of almond and chocolate croissants?? :) Those almond croissants sound delicious right now...
love you and miss you!