Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear Grandma and Grandpa

I love my shark book.  It has big sharks.  They swim so far across the ocean.  There is a carpetshark in there too.  My favorite are the big ones.  I read it everyday.  It is special to me.

My tiger arms are cool.  They make me strong.  They have stripes.  I like to wear them when it's cold.

I miss you so so so so so much.  I want to visit you after my birthday.  I pray for you every night.

Grandma, you wear pretty earrings and I like them
Grandpa, you are silly.

Thanks for coming to visit me in Minnesota

Love Noah




I love Fancy Nancy so much.  I like to play with her every every every day.  I like dressing her and singing to her and talking to her.  I sleep with her in my bunk bed.

I love you.  I want to give you hugs.

I love Grandma so much
I love to kiss Grandpa.

Thank you for coming to see me.  

Love Alex  


2 comments:

Michele said...

this is cute, but what the hell are tiger arms? you look cool noah, i just want to know what they are so maybe i can get boston some. he wants to be cool like cousin noah.

John said...

Dear Noah and Alex-
I love you both so much. I had a blast at the aquarium where we got to see all the sharks and touch the eel. I loved eating ice cream with you. Alex, you are the best gymnastic little girl I ever saw. Noah, be sure to wear your tiger arms, remember how brave the tiger arms made you when we rode the roller coaster? I was so proud of you, you wer'nt scared at all, but me and your mom were.....tell your Dad you want to wear them to Church. Maybe we should get your Dad some tiger arms too!
Big hugs and kisses....
Love grandpa