Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Night in Cleveland

I was lucky enough to come in the night before Halloween to stay at Summer's with the kids. This isn't a good picture but we got the kids dressed and out the door and met at Summer's friends house. It was a beautiful evening and kids started showing up in their costumes to all go out trick-or-treating together. While we waited for everyone they ran around the front lawn happy as could be in their costumes. They were so cute. This moment made me have deja vu for all the Halloween nights I spent out with my own kids in costume. Thank goodness for grandkids or all the fun stuff might be over. I was so glad I got to be there - and I bet Summer was glad too because with Paul already in Miami, two trick-or-treat bags, and two trick-or-treaters full of energy and running the streets of Cleveland I don't know how she would have managed the night alone :) Thanks for sharing the moment with me Summer!

No comments: