Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Our growing baby...


So we had our first official prenatal visit today with the regular OBGYN. I got to have a normal ultra sound on my tummy this time and our baby looks so different from 3 weeks ago! It looks like a real person now! It has arms and legs and was moving around a ton. It was clearer on the screen than it is on the picture, but thats the head on the left and a little arm sticking up in the air. We got to see the heartbeat again and this time we got to hear it, which was amazing. It looks a lot like a little gummy bear but a little bigger. I must say, boy or girl... it is very cute already. My official due date is January 30 and we are counting the days already. I am already feeling round and chubby and hardly buttoning my pants, and I can't wait to have a real belly. We think we will have a 3 D ultrasound done in about 6 weeks to find out the sex. Up til now I have been convinced its a girl, but now that I saw it I think it might be a boy! We will be happy with either one! So hopefully we can find out in six or seven weeks. John is dying to know and I am dying to shop! Anyway, just wanted to update you all and let you know everything is going perfect so far. Still no morning sickness... God is sparing me because I have had so many shots... I think this is only fair. We love and miss you all and thanks for all the prayers for our baby!

No comments: