Monday, June 11, 2007

We've been Urbanized...

These are some pictures from our weekend in Arizona. John came up with Keith Urbans new slogan, "Get Urbanized" He was pretty proud of it and John was by far the most urbanized of all! The concert made him a big fan and that made me very happy!
We met Tanner for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory before the concert. He is always making me laugh and we can't hang out together without reminicing about Guatemala non stop.
This is John and I at the best concert of my life!

Tiff and Randy surprised us with a Baby Cake. It was so delicious. We ate some after the concert but had to leave them the leftovers when we left cuz it would have melted in the car. Thanks you guys... that was sweet!
Saturday we ate at In n Out since we don't have them in Utah. And John bought Tiff and I roses from some lady on the sidewalk and Tiff and Randy are being silly... oh, and Randy wears white flip flops.

No comments: